Friday, October 10, 2008

Sweet Pickle Salad - Sweet Pickle Salad (1993)



Guess most people would be wanting this recording of Sweet Pickle Salad because of The Black Crowes connection. I came across it while looking for Andy Sturmer (Jellyfish) related recordings. I never was a Crowes fan, but I was pleasantly surprised at how great a Southern Rock recording this turned out to be. Maybe it helped having mr. Sturmer around, maybe I should just revise my point of view regarding The Crowes... This is great. If you haven't got, by all means, get it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this stuffis great and for that matter so are the Crowes! You should find a recording of them doing ABB's Dreams their would be no doubt of their southern rock roots.

Milorad said...

The link leads to: "Traveler - Lost In The Late Late Show" (nice album, but no salad)

Skydogg said...

Thanks. Correct link up now ;)

Clay said...

Thanks for this! I may be late to the party,, but also stumbled across it in my search for Andy related stuff (big Jellyfish fan over here) :) ... never realised this collaboration existed!