Thursday, December 25, 2008

George Hatcher Band - Hindsight (1985)



Merry Christmas everybody! And ho-ho-ho, what have we here? Yes, it's the last George Hatcher Band album. How lucky do we get? Special thanks to Luc for providing the rip, and of course thanks to George Hatcher for some of the greatest Southern Rock. Yes, girls and boys, this is the last album George released. And it's here!
This album was done for the Trout Records label. Never heard of the label, but the music is still fine. Very fine indeed. A bit rough on the production side, I think, but very enjoyable all the same. Luc asked for permission to have this posted here, and it was alright. Cool! Actually you all need to go out and get in contact with the man. He's still alive and not doing anything musically? That's just too bad. We need George back. But until then, grab yourselves a beer and have some peace on earth.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skydogg, maybe you could try this "Have band will Travel" link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/135490480/George_Hatcher_Band_-_1977_-_Have_Band_Will_Travel.rar | 29265 KB

and have a happy new year, full of vinyls!

Salud,
Jenaclap

Anonymous said...

Skydogg, maybe you would like this:

http://rapidshare.de/files/41225730/DukeWilliams-FantasticFedora.rar.html


Salud,
Jenaclap

Skydogg said...

Thanks Jenaclap for thinking with me. I'll definitely post the Duke Williams.

Peaches,
Skydogg

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your blog, albums and comments,

Salud,
Jenaclap

Skydogg said...

Hey Jenaclap, that link of George Hatcher's Have Band is the same version I have posted here. I always have stuff tagged that I worked on myself.

Da Dogg

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Skydogg. I´ve looking for another link for you, but I didnt´t dowload it and hear it. I din´t like George Hatcher too much.

I´m sorry your wasted time

Salud,
Jenaclap

Skydogg said...

Not at all. I'm glad you're concerned with my blog.
Take care,
Skydogg

Luc said...

George Hatcher interview at www.sweethomemusic.fr/Interviews/HatcherUS.php

gregbrown said...

this album might be a little rough on the production b/c the album was never properly released. or so says george.

Skydogg said...

Greg, next time you speak to George, please ask him if he has some unreleased stuff to share. Like demos or soundboards of live shows. I want it all!